If you need to configure Server Core to get your installation up and running but you're not
a command-line expert then check CoreConfigurator.
Guy Teverovsky, Windows Server MVP, comes to rescue with a simple GUI utility to do all the
hard work for you.
- Product Activation
- Configuration of display resolution
- Clock and time zone configuration
- Remote Desktop configuration
- Management of local user accounts (creation, deletion, group membership, passwords)
- Firewall configuration
- WinRM configuration
- IP configuration
- Computer name and domain/workgroup membership
- Installation of Server Core features/roles
Here's a screenshot of the main screen: